Monday, March 16, 2009

The Equinox Draws Near

and after this sotmr of emotions in my life things will get better I can feel it


today's extended horoscope i just read for LEO

Clear out your schedule and set aside your expectations -- this is going to be a fickle kind of day, and you need to be as flexible as possible. It's a day to toss out the rule book and just let things go along their merry way. You won't be disappointed. But if you struggle against the tide of the day and stubbornly try to stick to what you had planned, you'll experience a lot of frustration. Become more passive, and you will learn an awful lot about the world around you.



it's just the advice I need...this city proves poor for fire signs, a sagg can hang but there is just not enough attention for a poor leo. I will still hold my head up and pretend alot doesn't bother me when it really does and shop and masterbate to ease my mind till things go my way.

I can't wait for the equinox, only a few days away, as spring is time for change and I will finally move forward and see the results of the work I have been doing for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment