Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sprung








Bangkok label Shake Appeal makes me anticipate Spring coming each and everyday I wake up to a cold harsh Northeast climate which is completely foriegn to me. Just looking at the colors of these items makes me visualize days in the park with a bottle of champagne, a boombox, friends and hussies alike.
This is a total inspiration for what will come in my S/S 09 wardrobe and what I have been keeping my eye out for in thrift and vintage stores. Although I feel while browsing the website for the 70th time, I know I will find something that strikes my fancy so much I will HAVE to order it. The trick is finding a way to pull off my olive/tan skintone(which I thank god for everyday) with some of the more pastel spring colors.
xoalex



No comments:

Post a Comment